One step closer...


I've been busy, busy, busy trying to get things organized for The Pink Home Shop. My biggest accomplishment of the past few days has been getting my website up and running. The site, http://www.thepinkhome.com/, is really just a central landing place for now, from which people can hop over to this blog or our Facebook page, and eventually, to our Etsy shop. Once the shop opens, I'll update the site fairly regularly.
Hop over when you get a chance and let me know what you think. I just wanted something simple and pretty ~ and I'm quite happy with the results. You wouldn't think such a simple site would take that long to put together, but it took me hours.
The shop is still a couple months away from opening, but I keep getting closer to my dream, so I'm happy.
Hope you're having a lovely week.

Comments

It is looking great Eileen!!
Hugs,
Penny

In case you missed it...