Autumn fabrics (and a couple of winners)...


Autumn is here, so I thought I'd share a couple of my autumn fabrics. They are the same pattern, in different colors. The top one is called Autumn Birds and the bottom one is Bright Autumn Birds. They would make a pretty tablecloth, don't you think? Forgive the wrinkles in the fabric samples ~ I didn't iron before I took the photos.


And now, the winners of my giveaway. The lucky winner of the Tea Time note card collection from my Etsy shop is Francie at The Scented Cottage Studio. And Penny at The Comforts of Home won a note card collection of her choosing ~ Lavender Loveliness. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who entered.

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

I am thrilled to be one of the winners!!

Love your new fall fabric, it both colors....
Hugs,
Penny
Laura said…
Love the fabric's especially the first one.

Congratulations to the winners!! :)
Thanks for having a giveaway.

((Hugs))
Laura

In case you missed it...