The beauty of French tea...



For those who don't read my other blog, I wanted to share a wonderful new discovery. A few weeks ago, I got a surprise package in the mail from France. My fabulous brother sent me some fabulous Parisian tea. He said it was the best black tea he had ever had and so naturally he had to send some to his tea-loving sister. After drinking nearly half the box in record time, I have to concur. The tea is beyond delicious ~ strong and flavorful with just a hint of fruit. So good in fact, I was thinking I'm going to have to start importing my tea, but then I discovered I can buy it here.
Still, I may have to have it delivered from France once in awhile just for the romance of getting a package from Paris.
Hope you're having a great weekend. 



Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

I'm so glad you featured French tea. So many people think the French only sit outside at cafes and sip espresso in tiny cups. No, they have tea houses too. I strolled through one shop that was exclusively devoted to tea.

Happy Valentine's Day.
Sam

In case you missed it...