Lovely lavender...


Lavender is such a wondrous herb ~ fragrant, useful, beautiful. It's one of my favorite calming scents. I hope to one day plant bunches and bunches of lavender on either side of the sidewalk leading to my front door. Rather messily, too, so it leans over into the walk and gets lightly brushed as you walk by, loosening the scent.
I captured one of the lavender plants at my home in bloom in this photo and liked it so much I created this Lovely Lavender note card set for my shop. What do you think?

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

Maggi said…
Very pretty! I love lavender in cooking, my mom makes the best lavender shortbread!
Chris said…
Hi Eileen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

In case you missed it...