A butterfly garden...


I find myself drawn quite strongly every once in a while to the color lavender. I find it pretty and refreshing at the same time ~ clear and pure. I wanted to create a pretty lavender floral fabric pattern and after a few stops and starts, I came up with this design, which I call Butterfly Garden. Someone just purchased a fat quarter of this new pattern, so I thought the rest of you might like to see it. It's pretty and feminine and sort of gauzy, and I think it would make some lovely light summer curtains. Come to think of it, with Easter just around the corner, it would also be a lovely pattern for some Easter napkins or a tablecloth.
I'd love to know what you think in the comments. The photo below shows an 8x8 swatch. You can click here to see it in the shop.
Wishing all of you a lovely week...


Photos and design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...