The Big Redecorating Project...


As some of you know, I have another blog called The Art of Living Beautifully. I've been chronicling my ongoing redecorating project at my old house in the Carolinas on that blog and thought all of you might like to see what I've done so far. Click here to see the "The Big Redecorating Project" page I've added to The Art of Living Beautifully to show you everything. The page is updated frequently as I continue to add more posts and photos about this ongoing adventure. And while I'll continue to share relevant bits and pieces here ~ things like the fabrics and wallpaper I've designed for use in my home ~ you'll get the full view by popping by that blog and page. I hope you'll come by and see the transformation.
If you're wondering what the difference is between my two blogs, on The Art of Living Beautifully you'll find posts centered around the home ~ decorating, gardening and cooking ~ and how you can embrace beauty in those areas. While The Pink Home blog contains some of that as well, it centers more around my Pink Home creations ~ fabrics, photography, note cards and, coming soon, wallpaper. Whichever blog you follow, as always, thank you for reading.

Comments

In case you missed it...