Autumn inspired fabrics...


Time really does fly sometimes, doesn't it? Lately I feel as though I'm running around in circles, but I am making progress on some of my projects, including my ideas for The Pink Home.
I've been busy working on getting The Pink Home shop back up and running. My Spoonflower shop, where you can buy my fabrics and wallpapers, is slowly but surely being updated. My Etsy shop is next.
These autumn inspired fabric designs are now available in my Spoonflower shop. I think they would make some lovely napkins or even a tablecloth or table runner ~ perfect for Thanksgiving or just for use throughout the season. What do you think?
You can view this autumn collection of designs here or my entire shop here. And, through Oct. 31st, Spoonflower is having two fat quarters for the price of one ~ the perfect size for napkins.
Wishing all of you a lovely week...

Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...