Getting things ready...


I spent yesterday working on The Pink Home, getting things ready to re-open my Etsy shop. I sorted photographs to make note cards, ordered new prints, started taking new listing photographs and (finally) put together my “About” page on Etsy, which you can view in its entirety here. In addition to my creations, I also have some vintage dishes I'll be adding to the shop, like this bowl below. It's a beauty, isn't it? Quite old, and it has a fine crack and is a bit thin, but I'm really taken with it. I'm sure someone else will fall for it, too.


I'm hoping to get some of the administrative stuff done this week ~ a new business license, etc. ~ while I finish taking photographs and creating listings. I should have the Etsy shop back open by the end of the month, so hooray for that. I also need to do some work in my Spoonflower shop ~ add photos, list new fabric and wallpaper designs, etc. Lots to do.
Wishing all of you a productive week...

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

Laura said…
That plate is gorgeous!
Good luck with the re-opening! Sounds like you've got everything under control. :)

((Hugs))
Laura
Anonymous said…
Sounds like we've both been busy. I wish you much success in your reopening.
I stopped by tonight for some calming pinks before heading off to dreamland.
Much love.

In case you missed it...