Cute new spring fabrics, Part II




A couple of weeks ago I shared the first batch of my new spring fabrics ~ all patterns I designed myself. Those were mostly stripes and fun polka dot patterns, in pretty pastel colors. This second group of patterns is full of purple and lavender and bright pink. Aside from my Butterfly Garden and Pretty Lavender Stripes patterns in the first photo, and the group photo following, the rest of these patterns make up my Amethyst and Rose Collection. All in all they turned out quite nice. I really like the deep purples and pinks and the blend of patterns in this grouping. The only change I'm making is to the floral block pattern shown a couple photos down. Instead of a basic repeat, I've decided I'm going to stagger the blocks horizontally. 
Now I just have to figure out what to make from some of these fabrics, all of which are now available in my Spoonflower shop. (Swatches – $5, fat quarters – $11 and 1 yard – $18.) Decisions, decisions...




I am linking to:
Blog Shop at How Sweet the Sound

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...