Pink designs for Creative Weekends #2...



Hello, everyone. I hope all of you have had an enjoyably creative week and have a few interesting things to share here at Creative Weekends.
I have been busy once again this week on some fabric and wallpaper designs ~ two new pink ones, in fact. These two are somewhat special in that they are new favorites of mine. The two you see here are Pink Starburst Mod and Pink Petals. I really, really love the soft pinks I used ~ the white and gray set them off so well. I can’t wait to see how how both the fabrics and wallpapers turn out. The “mod” design is, of course, my take on a mod print ~ soft and pretty, light and airy. Many mod prints are bright and darker, but this is The Pink Home after all.



These are renderings of Pink Petals as wallpaper. It is a fairly large-scale design, with each flower measuring about 6 inches square. At the bottom is a wallpaper rendering of Pink Starburst Mod (also large-scale) ~ it looks fun, don’t you think?



I want to thank everyone who joined Creative Weekends at the initial link-up last week. I hope we’ll have a few participate and make the rounds this week, too.

I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound


About Creative Weekends...
You are welcome to link up any type of creative posts ~ home decorating, craft projects, a new fabric design or knitting pattern, your latest creation from your shop, a fabulous photograph of something beautiful, a creative triumph in the kitchen, tutorials, your latest garden masterpiece, etc. Anything that celebrates creativity is welcome. (It doesn’t have to be a new post, either.) All I ask is that you link back to The Pink Home in your post or add the Creative Weekends button to your sidebar with a link back here. Linking will start every Friday afternoon around 2 p.m. and last through Sunday. Please do take a few minutes and visit a few of your fellow party-goers ~ you may be surprised by what inspires you.
Wishing all of you a lovely week, full of inspiration...

Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

Jeanne said…
Your wallpaper designs are lovely in pink. I have always loved wallpaper even when it was passe'. Your header is beautiful.
Happy Pink Saturday.
xo, Jeanne
Hi Eileen,

I love your designs
and your blog.

I will add your button
to my blog.

Happy Weekend

Bear Hugs,
Carolyn
Thanks, Eileen, for inviting me to link up. What a fun party.
Laura said…
ARGH!! Totally forgot about this! SO SORRY!
Promise I'm on board for next weekend.

Love the prints! You have such a good eye.

((Hugs))
Laura
Very cool! I love the Pink Petals pattern!

In case you missed it...