Pattern of the month: Autumn Flourish...


When I think of autumn color, I always think of all those wonderful Earth tones Mother Nature uses to create her special seasonal beauty. I decided to focus on the orange portion of the palette when I created this pattern, called Autumn Flourish. This design features a peach fleur de lis on an orange background. It is a large-scale pattern, with each fleur de lis measuring about 8 inches on the fabric and 6 inches on the wallpaper. The gift wrap pattern is slightly smaller at 4 inches.


I think the fabric would make some lovely table linens for autumn ~ I’m thinking about creating some for my own use. Admittedly, the wallpaper is not for the faint of heart, though I have had a few people tell me how much they would love it on an accent wall. It would certainly brighten a space.


I also thought you might enjoy seeing my latest ad for The Pink Home, which is below. I decided to feature some of my new nature-inspired designs. The patterns are not the least bit realistic ~ more like my interpretation of these things. The one on the left is The Butterfly Tree and the other two are Lavender Branches and Golden Birds. What do you think?


Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...

All designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...