Suddenly popular...


The last half of this year has seen a sudden and rather large surge in popularity for one of my designs, Pretty Polka Dots in Mint. People have bought yards and yards of the fabric over the past few months (thanks very much, everyone!) and now suddenly people are buying the pattern in gift wrap. I would love to know what is behind this continued popularity. It’s always interesting to me which colors and designs really grab people.
I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely November. I have been very busy ~ too busy to even find time to blog properly the last couple of weeks. But things are starting to slow down, thank goodness. Coming up next, I’ll share one of the projects that has kept me so busy: repainting the great long wall in my living room. It’s Pink Flamingo now and it is fabulous. I can’t wait for you to see it.
Wishing everyone a lovely week...

 Photos and design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...