Cottage decorating...


I spent some time this past week working on renovating and updating The Pink Home blog and my other markers throughout the web. With the new look for my blog are some new features, including a now completed page on cottage decorating (though I may go back and add some of my favorite cottage decorating books to it). Since I had the good fortune to live in a couple of lovely little cottages, I thought I would share my thoughts and ideas on decorating them. Cottages lend themselves to a variety of styles and so long as the end result is comfortable and cozy and (in my view) casual, you can’t go far wrong.
You can find my page on cottage decorating here or by clicking on the tab under my header. Hope you enjoy.


I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.
Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

Your home looks lovely. HPS Michelle
LV said…
I have a very large set of the plate you have in the middle.
FABBY'S LIVING said…
Very pretty cottage home. I love it, so warm and cozy. Lovely pink plates all of them!
FABBY
very pretty -- love the large pink plate in the back in the top picture. found you thru Pink Saturday -- am going to check out your other blog now.
Ann said…
What a luscious shade of pink on the large plate, would love to have a complete set of it. Love the pinks you have in your home.
ann
Sarah Coller said…
Lookin' bright and cheery! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Blessings,
Sarah
I love cozy cottages. Very pretty!!!
Thank you for sharing....happy pink Saturday.
♥ Tami
Anonymous said…
Now, why can't I get that type of look? Hmph. :( I just end up cluttered!

Happy Pink Saturday! Jenn
Jennifer said…
So cozy looking!Love it.Happy Pink sat,Jen

In case you missed it...