A little switch...


For the last several months, I have been thinking about switching out the drawer pulls on my vintage vanity. This past weekend I found pulls at Hobby Lobby that I thought would be perfect, so I finally went ahead and switched them out. Above is a close up of the new pulls I picked out. I love the bit of silver and antique brass in these floral drawer pulls ~ they look like they belong on a vintage piece. 
Here’s a before shot of my vanity with the original pulls:


There was nothing particularly wrong with the drawer pulls (though one had been giving me problems for the last couple of months because it wouldn’t stay on), but I think the new ones are much prettier and more feminine. The after:


A simple little switch, but I think it makes a big difference. I feel like my vanity got a makeover ~ a very quick, inexpensive makeover. What do you think?


I am linking to:
Before and After Wednesday at The Dedicated House
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

Ann said…
Oh my goodness! What a difference - love the new look! Saw this on the Dedicated House!

In case you missed it...