Fabrics perfect for spring...


These fabric patterns have me dreaming about spring. I love soft colors and pretty pastel blends in the springtime. In the top photo are Seafoam, Pink & Gray Stripes and Pale Pink Roses. I have always loved florals and stripes together, and I think the large-scale rose pattern (which I created from a photograph I took) complements the skinny stripes quite well. I love pale green, pink and gray together, too.
Below are Butterfly Garden and Lavender Stripes, created to pair together. These two fabrics are actually part of a larger collection I created called Spring, seen further down. All of the patterns in this collection work well together.


To view each of the patterns on Spoonflower, just click on the names in the text above. Most of these patterns are available in wallpaper or gift wrap, too.


I hope some of these patterns have you dreaming of ways to bring spring into your home. Wishing all of you a lovely day...

Photos and designs by The Pink Home


Comments

In case you missed it...