For the astrology lovers...


I know I have been absent for about a month, but I swear I have been busy creating (and preparing for a vacation to Scotland!). I have about a half-dozen new designs all finalized and ready for sale to show you.
This one is my homage to astrology. I’ve named it Zodiac Bingo and it’s really just a bit of brightly colored fun. It features every sign of the zodiac. I’m a Virgo, so as you can see, my sign is dominant in the pattern (and pink, of course).
This pattern really makes some cute accessories – the napkins above are adorable, as are the pillows. I’m even digging an accent chair in this. You can see all of those at Roostery or check out fabric by the yard, wallpaper and gift wrap at Spoonflower.
Hope you like it!



Design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...