New polka dot & stripe patterns...


At the request of a customer, I have created some larger polka dot and stripe patterns. The new polka dot and stripe patterns were created in the same colors so they match exactly. So far I have six colors available: pink, charcoal, lavender, sea green, purple and light pink. You can see all of those here. I am also working on a seafoam color as well, but that one isn’t quite ready yet.
Since my original polka dot patterns far outsell anything else, I thought creating some new, larger polka dot patterns was a cool idea. Some colors are similar to my original patterns (which are still available, of course) and others are brand new. Big polka dots and stripes always make me think of summer, so these color choices were made to complement that feeling. (Should anyone have a particular color request, please don’t hesitate to contact me.)
Some other news: You may also buy bedding in patterns from The Pink Home on Roostery! (Along with chairs, pillows, napkins, kitchen towels, placemats and wallpaper.) I will have much more on that in a later post. 



The matching stripe to the pink pattern. Below are napkins in charcoal and a chair in lavender.




Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...