Cocktails, flamingos and dancing skulls...





Hello, everyone! I have so many new patterns to share, and even more on the way. There is a real mix of ideas in this batch, including some kind of unexpected things ~ dancing pink skulls, anyone? (Of course, skull patterns are big right now, so I had to try my hand at creating one that felt like The Pink Home.) 
Really, there are several batches of ideas here ~ pretty & pink, new stripes & polka dots, a tropical collection (what could be better than flamingos and cocktails?), some whimsy, and holiday (I am partial to pretty trees and snowmen, so I worked with those, as you can see).
I had a lot of fun over the last several months creating all of these. Some of these patterns have been available for a number of weeks now, but I realized I had not yet made them public, so to speak. I also have some other new patterns coming ~ a really cool geometric pattern that is as masculine as I dare, and my first Halloween pattern. I am awaiting proofs of those designs now.
Roostery has also been adjusting its offerings ~ you can now buy my designs in bedding, pillows, wallpaper, tablecloths, napkins, placemats and tea towels, but they no longer offer chairs. I will show you some of the tablecloths and runners in a future post.
And, of course, my patterns are still available on Spoonflower if you prefer fabric by the yard or gift wrap. To browse home decor in my designs, click here. To browse fabric and gift wrap in my designs, click here.
Hope you like these!








All designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...