Taking refuge from the cold...



Spring has retreated for a couple of days where I live ~ it feels like November outside with temperatures not making it out of the 40s. My hibiscus plant, being tropical, naturally doesn’t care for cold weather. It got down into the 30s last night and is supposed to dip into the 20s tonight, so my hibiscus is taking refuge in my living room for a couple of days. Its peachy pink blooms are so glorious, despite the cold, that I thought I would share.


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

Aida said…
Hi Eileen, thank you for your visit and your sweet message. That Hibiscus is so pretty, and it is a double too, not often I see this colour around where I am. Just as well you brought it inside, cold temperature can be so harsh to this tropical beauties.
Hope you have a good week

Blessings,
Aida

In case you missed it...