Dreamers Into Doers...


Happy accidents are great, aren't they? Somehow I stumbled across a great online community called Dreamers Into Doers. It's from Martha Stewart and it's a free service that's part of her marthastewart.com site. Dreamers Into Doers is a "community that celebrates talented and creative women who turn their dreams into careers they love." It's full of amazing women ~ some are well established in their dream business, some are just getting started (like me) and others are still in the dreaming stage. The community, which is simple to join, offers free advice and business tips along with networking. Everyone is very friendly and supportive, too ~ my Facebook page likes doubled within days of joining.
So if you're a dreamer or a doer, or a little of both, you might want to check it out. And if you like, you can visit my page at Dreamers Into Doers here.
Happy dreaming...

Comments

It's been such a while since I've popped in to say hi... sometimes life gets in the way of blogging (LOL)....

Thanks so much for that dreamer into doer link -- I look forward to checking it out!

Wishing you happy dreamin' days!
Patti said…
Thanks for the link. I will check it out...though my dream career is a writing one and the site may be more toward entrepreneurship.

The "Casablanca" 70th anniversary tickets went on sale today. I bought mine!! Can't wait!!

Wishing you a joyful day.

Love,
Patti
Laura said…
That's a really cool site! Love how pink your page is. LOL!
If I'd stumbled across it and didn't read the title I'd still know it was you! :P

((Hugs))
Laura

In case you missed it...