Decorating lovers, take note...


Guess what, everyone? You can now buy furniture in my fabric patterns! Thanks to Roostery Home Decor, you can buy two types of chairs in my patterns, along with pillows, placemats, napkins and kitchen towels.
Spoonflower, which prints and sells fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap in designs from independent and hobby designers like me, has opened a new online business called Roostery Home Decor. You can now purchase the home decor items I mentioned above in all the designs that are available on Spoonflower. 



I have shared a few of the fun patterns I’ve created, though Wine Swirls and Pink Plaid (shown above and below), won’t be available for another week or two. Listen Up is the name of the pattern shown at the top of the post. I should also note the matching pillows shown are sold separately; they do not come with the chairs.
If you are interested, you can see more of my designs on Roostery here. To see my designs on Spoonflower, click here
Hope you enjoy. 

  
Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...