Fun with wallpaper...


Hello, lovely ladies. I'm off for a quick weekend getaway, but before I go, I wanted to show you what I've been up to. I've been busy working on my Spoonflower shop, where you can find my wallpaper designs and fabrics by the yard. So far I have 16 wallpaper designs finished; you can see them above. If you go to the site and click on a design you like, you'll be able to see a rendering of it in a room. It's pretty neat ~ sort of like playing house digitally. I think my favorite so far is Scrolling Through the Day, though I think Antique Coral Floral Medley would be perfect in a kitchen or laundry room. Which design do you like best?




Wishing all of you a fabulous weekend...

I am linking to:
Thursday Favorite Things at Katherines Corner
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

LV said…
Anyone of these would look nice in the right room. I like the way the chair shot looks.
I like them all. But....pink floral sophisticated pewter are my favorites. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Wishing you a happy weekend. xo
Eileen,
The wall papers are just beautiful. Hope you have a lovely getaway weekend.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Carol
Jeanne said…
I have always loved wallpaper. The butterfly garden is one of my faves. all of the patterns are pretty. a fun PS share.
Hugs, Jeanne

In case you missed it...