Now available: The Butterfly Tree...



One of my most favorite recently designed patterns is The Butterfly Tree. I am happy to say that it is now available from Spoonflower in fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap. You can see a sample swatch of the fabric (measuring 8 inches square) at the top, and a wallpaper swatch (measuring 24 inches wide) below. Please forgive the lighting on the photographs ~ my camera just kept giving me problems. I promise the gray is a solid gray as it appears in the design sample above. It is not washed out at all. I wanted to give you an idea of the scale of the pattern in these two samples.
It’s a pretty design, suitable for many uses. What do you think?


I am linking to BLOG SHOP at How Sweet the Sound.
Photos and design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...