And the redecorating project is complete...


In mid-2012, we moved back into our old house in the Carolinas after living in southern California for six years. For a good year and a half, I kept busy completely redecorating the entire house ~ living room, dining room, hall/library, two bedrooms, TV room, kitchen, breakfast nook, bathroom and sun porch. And when I say redecorating, I mean new paint, furniture, rugs, lamps, art, the works. I even designed the fabrics for the drapes. It was exhausting. And exhilarating.
Of course, there will always be things I keep playing with and changing, but I can safely say the project is finally complete (at least until we renovate the kitchen and bathroom).
I have kept a project page updated on my blog as things progressed. For those who are interested in seeing how I transformed my home, click here to check out the page.
Here are some before & after pics to whet your appetite...

Living room before:


Living room after (yes, it’s pink):



Dining room before:


Dining room after:


TV room before:


TV room after:


Sun porch before:


Sun porch after:


And there is much, much more on the page. To see everything, just click on The Big Redecorating Project tab at the top of my blog. The page is divided by room so you can scroll through easily. Hope you enjoy.

I am linking to:
Before and After Wednesday at The Dedicated House
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

Photos by The Pink Home


Comments

bj said…
Lots of pretty pink here..
I am assuming that your hubs likes pink, too...
You've done a beautiful job of redecorating.
Beverly said…
Amazing. Beautiful. Gorgeous!!! You have done an incredible job, and I love every single thing!!! I will head over to look at your project page.

Happy Pink Saturday, my sweet friend. I am so glad you joined us this weekend, and I appreciate all you do to make Pink Saturday special.♥
Kathy said…
Eileen,love the transformations! Beautiful! I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy
Such beautiful transformations. Thank you for sharing. You are the Star Feature at the Before and After Wednesday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to the party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/05/before-and-after-wednesday-week-16.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Beautiful!! Love your use of color as i am very much a color person!!

Thanks for your visit!!

Hugs,
Debbie

In case you missed it...