Creating a patchwork pillow...



My next project in sewing class is creating a patchwork pillow. Since we need at least seven different patterns, I thought this would be a great opportunity to use up a bunch of my fabric samples from my Pink Home fabrics. When I design, I have to print samples to see how the design how actually works on fabric ~ to see if the colors are correct, etc. ~ which means I always have a plethora of fat quarters on hand.
For this project, I pulled together a bunch of pink and pale green designs ~ they’ll make a lovely pillow, don’t you think? (And if you are interested in any of these designs, you can still find them on Spoonflower.) I’ll share photos of the completed project once I have finished it.


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

I am linking to:
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Homemaking at Hope in Every Season


Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...