Pretty summer flowers...


I love the combination of white, lavender and yellow, so when I was in the store the other day and found myself surrounded by bunches of flowers, I selected those three colors and brought them home for the living room. They make me smile every time I look at them ~ such happy and pretty summer flowers. You can also see one of my new pillows from Target popping up in the background. I fell in love with it on sight. Their new home lines really are wonderful.
A few weeks before her sad death, I bought a Kate Spade book. Though she no longer ran or owned the brand, it is clearly full of her spirit. Her creations are still magical and the brand she founded is one of my absolute favorites. Whimsy and elegance have never been so well done.
I also have a few more new designs to show you soon ~ some really pretty and fun things of my own creation. I hope you’ll like them.



Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...