Thanksgiving color choices...



Perusing through some of my designs, I got to thinking about which ones I would choose to set my table for Thanksgiving. I narrowed it down to four choices ~ and of course, my newest pattern, Colorful Autumn, would be my fifth (see my last post). I went by color, choosing oranges, a nice green, an orangey cranberry and a deep purple/wine. The patterns themselves vary widely, but I think all of them would look wonderful on a Thanksgiving table.
Shown here are simple renderings, so they are missing all the great accessories that really make a table ~ the right dishes, centerpiece, etc. But I can imagine all of them incorporated into a lovely Thanksgiving tablescape.
What types of colors do you prefer for your holiday table ~ a more traditional orange or something just a little different?
Patterns shown, from top to bottom, are Sunset, Wine Swirls, Autumn Roses and Bright Leaves. All are available at Spoonflower and Roostery.






Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...