Last chance to get gift wrap...


 
Spoonflower has announced it is doing away with its gift wrap, which means you have a limited time to order anything you’ve been thinking about. I just ordered several rolls of my own designs and thought I’d let you all know time was running out if you wanted any. While it is a bit pricey for gift wrap, the roll is good-sized and of excellent quality, heavy and printed beautifully.
I have a number of Christmas patterns ~ I use my own each year ~ and some baby/kids patterns, as well as some general fun patterns that just make for cute gifts. And there are lots of other patterns on Spoonflower, too ~ I’m sure you’ll find something you like.
I’m not sure how long the gift wrap will be around as it’s one of those “while supplies last” sort of things. You can find my gift wrap patterns here. Happy shopping!






Comments

In case you missed it...