Calling cards...


I thought all of you would enjoy seeing the calling cards I had printed to include in shipments from The Pink Home Shop, when it opens. They're not traditional business cards (I still have to design those). I wanted something that would convey the spirit of The Pink Home without being just another business card overwhelmed with phone numbers and e-mails, etc. ~ something pretty enough people would want to keep it around and add to their inspiration board. These will be included in the note card packs and along with the prints and art. I think they turned out great ~ just an adorable little bit of beauty. What do you think?


Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

McVal said…
Wow! They're beautiful!
Laura said…
I think that they are absolutly gorgeous. Perfect!

((Hugs))
Laura

In case you missed it...