The joy of a cheery front door...


Pink Home House Rule #1: Never underestimate what a can of paint can do ~ for a room, a piece of furniture or your well-being. 
I should add front door to that list. We just finished redoing our wood front door, taking it from a green that clashed with everything to a sunny, cheery yellow that makes me smile every time I see it and goes wonderfully with everything inside and out. To see the before and after photos, click here to visit my other blog.
Wishing everyone a lovely week...

Photo by The Pink Home

Comments

Laura said…
I love it. You chose well!

((Hugs))
Laura
Anonymous said…
Oh, Eileen, every time I stop by your page it is like a wave of peace going through the computer screen. I love the serenity of this color. Yay! Another party. I have to read the do's to see if I can join in with something.
Thank you for stopping by the table, and thank you SO MUCH for mentioning the notes. It made me notice that I had mis-typed the last line so I was able to fix it. Meant, "LIVE LIFE" vs LIFE LIFE." hahaha
xoxo's

In case you missed it...