Butterflies, lavender & summer...



With the month of July bringing day after day of sweltering heat (I don’t think we’ve had a day under 90 degrees and quite a few have been 100 or just below), I find myself searching for things that look  and feel cool. I find certain colors to be cooling and soothing, and lavender is one of them.
I designed all of these patterns a few years ago, but this collection is still my favorite, as collections go, anyway. (Of course, that could be because it’s the one true collection I’ve designed.) The main pattern ~ Butterfly Garden ~ always makes me think of warmer weather, but in a relaxing way. I have actually named this collection Spring, but I think it’s a wonderful collection for spring and summer ~ pretty, with lots of potential combinations, and colors that are cooling to the eye. To see more, click here.
Wishing all of you a lovely day...


I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...