Feeling inspired to create...


The creative gods have been smiling on me the last week or two, as I have been feeling inspired to not only create new patterns, but push a few of my own boundaries and see what I could come up with. For the most part, I have been surprised and happy with the results.
I have been taking a number of my photographs and working to turn them into patterns ~ most of the patterns you see here started as a photograph I took, believe it or not. The pattern above, Purple Mosaic, started as this:


 Here are a couple more. What I am calling Geometric Rose...


Started as this:


And perhaps my favorite transformation is this photo I took in Hawaii...


Which I turned into this Hawaiian Mosaic pattern:


A few other patterns I have created in the last week or so:


Kaleidoscope, above, and Love Birds, below. 


This pattern ~ Chick & Egg ~ started out as a simple drawing...


And this, which I am calling To the Sea, came from a photograph I took of the Atlantic Ocean.


This simple floral is called Yellow Laurels...


I am enjoying this new creative wave; I just hope it lasts. What do you think?

Designs & Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...