Coming Soon: Rainbow Way...



Meet Rainbow Way, one of my newest pattern creations. It is full of bright color and movement, sort of a cross between a rainbow and a snowflake. It’s fun and full of life and I can see it appealing to a wide variety of people, from kids to adults who love bright patterns.
I have a number of other designs to show you, too, including a banana leaf pattern that I have been working on for quite awhile, but I thought I would focus this post on Rainbow Way since it is so happy and fun. This pattern, and the others I mentioned, will be available soon at Spoonflower and Roostery. Shown here are some of the home decor items you will be able to purchase in this pattern, including table lines, pillows and bedding.


Below is an up close shot of the pattern...


Hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I have enjoyed creating it.

Design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...