Meet Bright Abstract Peony...


This pattern started life as a photograph I took of my mother’s peonies a few years ago. Her peonies were in top form that year ~ I had never seen so many beautiful blooms and I snapped photo after photo. Recently I became interested in working more with photographs for pattern creation, and since  then have created a number of new and interesting patterns. This is one of the first ones I completed that I absolutely loved. It took a lot of work and trial and error, but I finally got what I wanted. I decided to brighten the color palette on this as well ~ that green is a surprise. 
I have a picture in my mind of a little summer cottage with the walls painted white and this fabric hanging from the windows. Maybe someday...
You can find this pattern ~ officially named Bright Abstract Peony ~ on Spoonflower and Roostery in everything from fabric to wallpaper to home decor. Hope you like it!




Design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...