Feeling inspired by spring...



Spring is so inspirational, don’t you think? I love all the fresh colors and the lightness of how everything feels. 
I have designed a number of new patterns over the last couple of months, going in whatever direction the muse led me. (I even designed a new snowman pattern on a cold day.) I took a couple of my favorite existing patterns and gave them new color ways, felt stripey on several days and developed some new horizontal stripe patterns. The red and teal stripes were inspired by a necklace I was given years ago, while the soft blue stripes were inspired by a pale sky full of clouds. The two new buttons patterns came from a playful mood and the floral rings I designed one day when I was thinking about my Gram, who I still miss. She would have liked that pattern.
All of these patterns (minus the Christmas one) feel appropriate for the new season, don’t you think? Next time I’ll focus on my summer patterns, which you can get a sneak preview of below. 











Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...