Introducing the American Summer collection...




I wanted to introduce all of you to my newest collection, American Summer. It’s fun, patriotic, bright and happy ~ perfect for summer. I realize this summer will probably be quite a bit different than most summers, with more people staying home than traveling, but that only means you should consider surrounding yourself with even more beauty and fun.
American Summer has three patterns: Star Light ~ a bright blue with white stars; Fourth Fun ~ red, white and blue bunting; and Red & White Stripes ~ white stripes of varying widths on a red background. You can mix and match or use them on their own.
As usual, you can purchase various home decor items in these patterns, as well as wallpaper and fabric. I am planning to use these on my new patio, once I get it finished. We just moved three weeks ago and so far, the patio is last on the list to be organized and decorated.
I hope you find these new additions fun ~ here’s to a great summer!






Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...