Decorating sneak peek...


Hello! If you have wondered what happened to me, I have been caught up in our move for the last several months. I’ve been busy unpacking, figuring out where everything will go, what colors to use, buying new furniture and decorating the entire house. I am, as of today, done. There are a couple little tweaks I am debating, and we won’t worry about the patio until next year, but the house is done. Done, done, done. 
And I am so, so glad.
We have been in the process of moving ~ packing, selling, real estate hunting, buying, unpacking, decorating and settling in ~ since January. After eight months of various stages of chaos and feeling a bit out of sorts, it is a delight to be completely settled. I am taking new photographs of our new completed house, but wanted to give you a quick glimpse of what I’ve been up to. 
Above is a glimpse of the main room, entry and a peek into the dining room (featuring curtains by The Pink Home). Below is a small glimpse into the living room, also featuring curtains by The Pink Home, with a couple modifications.



Our old dining room table is now in the main room, in the eating area outside the kitchen. The purple transferware and pictures were waiting to be placed in the dining room. Below is a nook in my studio, where I put an extra bed for guests and naps. The curtains and sheets are also my designs. 


More to come, so come back soon! 

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...