Catching up and previewing new patterns...



Happy 2021! I am so glad to see the new year and to get my computer back. My iMac went decidedly off the rails right around Thanksgiving, and it has taken a month to get to the root of the problem and get it fixed. For awhile I was a bit worried they would never figure it out, but they did, and I am incredibly grateful.
I got my computer back on New Year’s Eve and have spent a couple days working on some new patterns. It felt so good to just be able to play and design again! Anyway, to welcome in the new year, I thought I would share a preview of some new patterns to come soon from The Pink Home. 
At the top we have Windows ~ a sort of plaid pattern in teal and pink. I kind of love it, especially how it looks on bedding. Next is a pretty pink and purple pattern called Pink Medallion. I actually created this from an earlier pattern, changing the colors and design emphasis.
Lastly is a deep green pattern called Green Autumn. I love the boldness of the yellow birds and twigs against the dark green. 
I will get back to my new house tour now that the holidays are over and I have my computer back. I still have plenty to show you. 
Wishing everyone a fabulous and healthy new year!!



Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...