Enjoying that 70s vibe...



I’ve been so happy to have my computer back after a month that I keep working on new patterns. This one is a happy floral with a definite 1970s vibe. The color scheme actually reminds me of some hideous paneling in my parents’ kitchen growing up (long gone, thankfully), but this pattern is a thousand times cuter than that paneling was.
I decided to call it Blooming ’70s since it features daisies on a textured background of yellow and green. I particularly love the kitchen linens in this pattern ~ the tablecloth, runner and napkins are just happy and adorable. I think the napkins are my favorite. The sheets and pillows are pretty cute, too, but this feels more like a kitchen pattern to me (I’m probably trying to make up for that awful paneling somehow...lol).
Blooming ’70s will be available soon from Spoonflower, along with the new patterns I showed you in my last post. Hope you like it!



Design by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...