Hawaiian Dreams...

Should I ever be lucky enough to live in Hawaii, I’m going to be taking these patterns with me. The lovely tropical floral feel and bright colors are indeed the stuff Hawaiian Dreams are made of, so that is what I named the pattern above. I also designed a complementary pattern called Hawaiian Waterfall: a straight man, if you will, to the vibrancy of Dreams. You can see the two play wonderfully off each other, whether you prefer stripes or florals.

Both patterns are available in a variety of home decor, from bedding and curtains, to pillows and table linens. And wallpaper, of course. I am rather a fan of Hawaiian Dreams in these table linens ~ perfect for that tropical summer vibe no matter where you live.

All patterns designed by The Pink Home

All home decor is available through my shop on Spoonflower. Click here for Hawaiian Dreams and here for Hawaiian Waterfall.

Comments

In case you missed it...