The Pink Home Shop is open...


Finally! After several months of work, I am thrilled to announce The Pink Home Shop is open. I said I wanted to open this summer and, technically, it's still summer for a couple of days, so I made it. A big thank you to all of you who have sent your encouragement and support. You'll never know how much you inspired me.
Now, for the shops. You can find original prints, note cards and framed art on Etsy and our original fabric designs on Spoonflower. Items in our Etsy shop range from about $5 to $50, so there's a little something for everyone. Please have a look (I recommend browsing by collections) and let me know what you think. And be sure to come back later this week for a giveaway. 

Comments

Laura said…
I think that it is ALL AWESOME!!! Truly, beautiful work Eileen. I easily could have hit "favorite" on all of them but I restrained myself and only did a few.

I'm going to go back in tomorrow and have another look when I'm on my own here.

Congratulations!!!! I wish you all of the success in the world. :) I just know you will do great.

((Hugs))
Laura
Eileen said…
Thanks so much, Laura, for your wonderfully kind words. :)
Eileen, I am so DELIGHTED for you on the opening of your Pink Home Shop!

Such lovely things.... I'll have to come for a real visit to check it all out!

In case you missed it...