Creative Weekends #8... Orange & lime designs inspired by summer




Continuing my quest to move outside of my typical pastel color schemes, I have been inspired by the season to create these orange and lime designs. Enjoying a shady spot in the garden with a cup of cool sherbet sounds like a wonderful way to spend a summer afternoon, so I turned that idea into new fabric and wallpaper designs.
Above are Lime Stripes, Sherbet Garden Lattice and Sherbet Polka Dots, while below are Lime Garden Lattice and Sherbet Stripes. All will be available in wallpaper and fabric in the next several weeks from my Spoonflower shop. They are quite cheery patterns, I think, and I love how well the Lime Stripes pattern also works with my Spiral Bright pattern, which you can see here.
So that’s what I have been busy creating. How about you? Any lovely photos, home decorating or cooking posts are welcome, along with any craft ideas or tutorials or your latest shop creation. Anything that celebrates any type of creativity is welcome, so please link up below.
Wishing all of you a lovely and creative weekend...



All designs by The Pink Home

Comments

In case you missed it...