Creative Weekends #9...A blog redesign



Hello and welcome to Creative Weekends! I am sorry I’m a bit late today, but the day sort of got away from me. I typically do my posts the night before, but last night I was occupied by another project, which I decided to share with you today.
I have been wanting to redesign my other blog, The Art of Living Beautifully, for awhile now, but I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted. After a few stops and starts, it finally all came together last night. Above is my redesigned blog and button. I widened the blog, added another column, redid the header, changed some fonts and pages, etc.  You can see what it looked like before below. Of course, Miss Emily had to be included in the header again.


I hope all of you have had a lovely and creative week. Please link up any type of creative posts ~ home decorating, craft projects, a new design, knitting pattern, your latest creation from your shop, a fabulous photograph of something beautiful, a creative triumph in the kitchen, tutorials, your latest garden masterpiece, etc. Anything that celebrates creativity is welcome. (It doesn’t have to be a new post, either.)
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...

Comments

Looks lovely Eileen. I really need to do mine. Sure wish I had your creative gene. I'' have to have someone do it for me...
Sam
Vicki Boster said…
Eileen- I saw your new wallpaper designs on your other blog as well- they are so lovely! What a unique job you have-- and are so fortunate to use your talents as your work.
Thank you for taking some time to visit me -- I appreciate your visits so much:) xoxoxo
Vicki

In case you missed it...