Playing with stripes...



I saw some funky wallpaper in a magazine the other day and it got me thinking about horizontal stripes. The pattern I saw was perfectly proportioned, but I tend to prefer my stripes more unexpected in their proportions.
I thought I would give designing a horizontal stripe pattern a go yesterday and I came up with this one, in several colors. Above are pink and mint and below are navy and what I’m calling nautical for now. They are a bit different while still being crisp, I think. We’ll see how the fabric swatches print.
What do you think?



All designs by The Pink Home

Comments

How neat to design your own stripes... never even realized you can do that... but why not in this digital age? I'm torn between my favorite color pink and the nautical navy blue and white for summer time!

In case you missed it...