Garden trellis as inspiration...


Gardens are a love of mine and their beauty often influences my creations. That's particularly true of my latest pattern, a grouping of fabrics I call Garden Trellis. I was inspired by some pretty gardens to create this Spoonflower fabric pattern ~ it's my interpretation of a garden trellis as a textile. It's quite a large-scale pattern, suitable for bigger projects like drapes, seat cushions for the porch swing, etc. I made the green pattern first and then changed the color schemes to create some other looks. It was a fun pattern to create and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I am considering creating a smaller-sized pattern, too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. What do you think?
I hope all of you enjoy a lovely weekend...


I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Patterns by The Pink Home

Comments

Anonymous said…
OH my these are all breathtakingly gorgeous! I love each one..and yes, definitely make time to create a small version........

ciao bella
creative carmelina
Unknown said…
Just gorgeous! Love the designs & colors.

Have a lovely PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

~Giveaway ends 3/15 ~
Lynne Moncrieff said…
happy Pink Saturday
So full of the joys of Spring, I believe it is the colours and garden inspiration.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. As I am having problems commenting I am using Stampdiva but my Blog is at
http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com/
LV said…
Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year. Your designs are very nice.
I think they are lovely ! but I am a fabric freak :))
Unknown said…
Happy Pinks again Eileen, love the design and colors! So fabulous!

I joined your other blog, and now will add this one too!

Have a happy, fun (pink) weekend!

Cheers!
Tina
Marti McClure said…
The trellis designs are just lovely! The colors that you have chosen are wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti
Dru said…
Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday to you, Dru

In case you missed it...